Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sucre Bolivia

Do you know the Sucre? This isn't famous for foreigner. But this city is capital city of Bolivia by constitution. Actually, capital function was moved to La Paz. I went to Sucre. From Potosi it takes 4,5 hour by bus. I took this. In the bus, I had Stomachache. Maybe it was caused by lunch. I hoped to get off. But I couldn't. So I endured by  pinching the thighs. Then bus was arrived sucre. I found the hostel. After check in I slept . Next day I went around central. I found Japanese bus.



 This is fitness clubs one. After working in Japan, this bus has worked in here. Yesterday I haven't eat since last night. So take the lunch. I guess I had stomachache by eggs. This day I ate lunch plate without eggs.



There are some dish like this in Peru and Bolivia. At night I saw the lightup church.



 I spent much time for taking break. Few days later... I moved to the Santa Cruz. This is final destination in Bolivia and South America. I left the Sucre by airplane.



This is Sucre airport. Building is  as large as Community center. And there isn't restaurant. This is not confortable. But I like this. Because I can't see airport like this in Japan. I was excited.




Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: