Monday, December 2, 2013

Santa Cruz Bolivia

I waited long time for the my flight. It was about 4,5 hours. My flight was delay. After taking off. I spent only 30 min for the arriving.



If I took the bus. It took more than 12 hours. So I choosed airplane. In Sant Cruz, this is so hot. It's about 30℃. It was a so cold in any other city that I went. Because this city is located around equator. And this is in low place. I moved to central by bus. About 30 min. I often saw church. But I was excited when I saw the light up church.



 In my hostel, there is funny bird.



It always became the innocent face. This is very rare for me. So I took many photos. Then I sit the chair to the confirm. At that time I sit on the lost things by bird. My pant was became dirty. I hated the bird at this time. I was going back to North America. Next is NY!

Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: