Saturday, December 15, 2012

LA VOITURE, which means a car, a good sweet restaurant


A girl is waiting for the time to sit down in the sweet restaurant. It's so famous, and the taste of sweets is incredibly delicious. I've just heard. Everybody says "amazing!". 

The name is "LA VOITURE". It's a French word, which means a car. Their business card is also like a car. It was cute.

The famous tarte tatin was already sold out... They were on a TV show some month ago. And some gourmet books shown them. 

It's inside the restaurant. Not so crowded. And they had good atmosphere.

Nice. I couldn't read French, but it looks like old news paper about some great sweets.

Somehow Kyoto has good restaurants, groceries shops, museum and cafes. I love stop by them!
And, of course, I love sweets. I ate some of them in the restaurant :P It was tasty! And I forget taking a photo because I was excited with it... Sorry, next time!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: