Friday, December 14, 2012

TOYOTA CUP



TOYOTA CUP has been held in Japan.
Our guests from Brazil are going to Yokohama to watch the final of this cup on this Sunday.
They came to Japan for that. I think they are really big fan of their team.

They showed me a ticket of the final "Chelsea vs Corinthians".
I really envy them. I want to go there, too.
Actually i don't often watch a football match.
But i'm really interested in this cup. Because big and famous club teams are coming to Japan every year and this cup will be determined on No.1 club team.
For this time, Japan team has already lost the game, so i'll support the both teams for the final.

Ganbare(がんばれ!!)

I hope it will be good game on this Sunday.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: