Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our guests with nice t-shirts and badge


He wore the nice t-shirt. The t-shirts has Japanese. Well, nice. From the view of Japanese it looks cute or strange, and sometimes not stylish. But, for him it's really nice. 

He was from Scotland, speaking very good English. He came to our hostel with his father. 


His father liked badges very much. He always put some badges on his shirt or coat. In the photo there were 3 badges.


I've never seen this badge. It's the combination of Scotland and Japan. So nice!!

When I was a child, I loved badges of manga characters. I felt nostalgic, watching the good badge.
I asked to him "Where can I get that badge. I've never seen it. I guess It's not sold in Japan."
He answered "Well, in my home town."

OK! When I go to Scotland, I will buy one! The cost including airfare will be really expensive.
But, someday I will!!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: