Thursday, November 22, 2012

The autumn beauty around our hostel, along Shinbashi St.

I took the photo around our hostel in Gion. The name of this street is Shinabashi St.(新橋通り, しんばしどおり). The leaves of trees changed almost red, yet not completely. I'm looking forward the perfect red!


When you go along the street, you will find this peaceful scenery on the same street. A river side, between old wooden restaurants, and the trees. Well, nice!  


And fallen leaves are also nice. When wind blows, it swirled in the wind. That will be a perfect picture.


Yeah, autumn is still in this city, Kyoto. I will keep up to upload the photo of autumn of this year. Because it's just one in a year. Yes, I love it!

Illuminations, streets, and change or scenery with leaves. When you come to Kyoto, and autumn of the year welcomes you, you may feel "Why does the city itself touch my heartstrings?". Yeah, me too!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.

No comments: