Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Leaves of gingko trees turned into yellow in beautiful autumn

When I went back to my home, I found them along the street beside a Kyoto University. The yellow color got into my eyes and made me something energetic. I love these yellow leaves :)



 The color was really balanced. You may watch those kind of balances in a botanical garden. Me too. But, it's just in a normal street. The autumn is such great season!




I didn't realize this street was really beautiful. Or it's beautiful just with the yellow? I'm not sure. So I will go there in winter, wishing there's snow all over the street!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: