Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gourd pots shop in Kyoto

While I was walking a street in Kiyomizu-dera temple area, I was thinking what kind of thing is really nice for my Nepali friend. He is smart, knowledgeable and so gentle, and he loves Japanese culture. I tough "Oh, I have enough knowledge about Japan more than him, because I'm a Japanese. I can give a present to him which is Japanese thing!". Yeah, let me go to find!




Um, ah, do you like them? It's a gourd shop. There are so many gourd pots hanged for the ceiling..


Inside the shop you can buy other souvenirs. Yeah, they must be a good present, when you go back to your country. But, about gourd pot, well, maybe, yeah, I guess good. 


But, I went back to the way toward my home without buying a gourd pot for my Nepali friend.
No, no, It's not a bad present to him. I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, but, thinking about him, I remembered he already has a small gourd pot. That's why.

Now, I have to look for another. He may have more knowledge than me. Well, to him it's very difficult to give something as a present.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: