Sunday, November 25, 2012

Autumn in Japanese daily life in Kyoto

When I go to work along a river side of Kamo-gawa River(鴨川, かもがわ), I found the trees turned red and yellow. Line of trees are so beautiful. And the temperature is not so low. It was really nice day to hang out!


Then I turned eastward, and got to a small walking path. Yeah, going on the street, the trees looked like a tunnel. Red, green, and yellow graduated by the autumn. Well, I loved them.


It's my familiar street. It looks so normal in my daily life, yet lovely. One business man was crossing the cross walking. The sky was getting clear.


Wow, time flies! I have to go to work! I have just 10 minutes to get there.
Yes, autumn is such a great season to make people not punctual!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: