Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!!


Zombie attacked to A-yado last weekend.

When i was concentrating on the office job, i heard some voice like "Wow" behind me.
When i looked back timidly, three zombie lie came out of  "Resident Evil" movie were standing in front of the reception and they were laughing at me.
Because i was very scared of them.

When i looked them again, i realized that they were not zombie. They were our guest made-up.
I asked them "What were you going to do with make-up?"
and they replied me "We were looking for the Halloween party."

I'm not sure if they found the Halloween party after that.
But thy must have scared many Japanese people.

Anyway,everyone "Happy Halloween!!"


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: