Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Valuable words of Zen(禅) Buddhism concept


In the evening, I walked along Kamo-gawa River(鴨川, かもがわ). I was little bit depressive because of the problem of my human relationship. But, the scenery was really nice to heal my mind. There were some interesting shops and restaurants, and I found some a temple around at the delta by the river. It's in the photo above.


And I found this words in front of that. 
It says "When you find an enemy in yourself, the way to be grown up will be found!". 
"敵を自分の中に見出してこそ成長の道は開ける!".

Oh, I see. It's very impressive.


And next to the temple, there was another temple. The wooden wall was closed. 


Yeah, that was the words of the second temple.
It says "See. It's easy to see someone's fault, but hard to see your fault".
"みる、他人の過ちはみやすく自分の過ちは見がたい".

Oh, by chance, I found two valuable words of Zen(禅) Buddhism concept. When I see just the fault of my friend, there was a problem of my way to think.

OK, I should look for another way to resolve that problem.
It's our daily lives in Japan! It looks strange? No, no, that always happens!

It was Halloween today. The monsters are in our heart!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: