Monday, November 25, 2013

We Love Ramen!!

I've never seen a Japanese who don't like ramen noodle somehow. I don't know why. Maybe the food taste is very suit to the tongue of Japanese. Yeah, me too!!

京都のゲストハウス ラーメンたく味
This is my favorite ramen restarurant. The name is "Taku-mi".

京都のゲストハウス ラーメンたく味
They have just the counter seats.

京都のゲストハウス ラーメンたく味
The layout of their ramen is special! It looks like a flower. And of course the taste if so good!! 


When you come to Japan, you will find so many ramen restaurant. Some of them have special ramens. Every ramen master has their own tastes. At first why don't you choose your favorite soup taste? Soy source, pork source, or salty one. 

Sure, I love ramen!


Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: