Sunday, November 10, 2013

Uyuni ViIlage

I went to Bolivia for going to Uyuni salt lake. So I spent only one night 1 La paz. And I left at night. Time requiring is about 12 hours. So I'll arrive the Uyuni in the morning. By the way, bus was stoped on midnight. In Bolivia , this situation is not rare. I didn't realize at that time this is big problem. About 2 hour later, bus didn't move. And I heard the metallic sound. So I went out the bus.




 Bus was broken. Maybe it was the punk. Some staff tried to repair. But It spent long time. Cooler was turned off when they repaired. Temperature is less than 0℃. So   interior temperature is cold. After all, repairing spent about 4 hours. So I arrived the Uyuni in the noon. Uyuni is very small village.



This is the main street in front of station. I was looking for the tourism company. There are about 30 company in Uyuni. I compared the price. And I choosed vest conditions. I looked forward to going Uyuni salt lake.


Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: