Sunday, November 17, 2013

Uyuni Salt Lake

I went to three places in this day. First one is....  
This one. This is the graveyard train. Many trains come here after finished to work. This place is included in Uyuni lake tour. This is amazing view for me. Because I can't see this view in Japan. I took the a lot of picture in here. So I spent the cameras battery. I didn't know, I can see good view after this. I move to small village. This is second place. This village has many gift shop. And they has cheaper gifts. I bought some gifts in here. Then I went to Uyuni salt lake.

 Uyuni salt lake has famous view like millar. But this is not millar. Because this was the dry season. But guide said there are millar view in somewhere. So we tried to find this. We spent long time for finding. Finally We found this.



 Millar view has some face. It's caused by time, wheather and place. And in Uyuni you can see good night view. I saw the milky Way. I recommend you stay one night in here.

Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: