Friday, November 29, 2013

Potosi Bolivia

I got to the Potosi for the mine sightseeing. On the way to Potosi.



 I saw this sign. Be careful for Alpaca. I thought there is no Alpaca. But I saw some wild Alpaca then. In Potosi, I joined the mine tour.



 Mine is in 4000m place. It's so high. And I enter the mine. It will be more cold. This is the entrance. I was worried about this mine. Because there are some water on the ground. And there is no light. I walk to the dead end. But this way was so long. It spent about 1 hour for the walking. At last I saw the worker.



 They were working for finding the silver. By the way you can buy the right for dig. Then I saw the festival.





 It's a dancing one. This day, everybody dance whenever. At first in my trip, I didn't want to come here. But I recommend all of my friends here.

Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: