Sunday, September 22, 2013

Seattle

I had ridden the bus for 3 hour.

                           I arrived immigration of USA.  Incident was happen in here. 
 When I pass the immigration, one staff ask me ` what are these things?` She asked about my cup noodle. ` What kind of food are there?`  I said ` There are beaf , pork , noodle......` I teach about my noodle. But she said ` There is no English information. So We can't understand , what kind of food there are.` After this talking, she took my noodle. I think, Confiscated goods are discarded. But she put on the desk. Maybe my noodle became the lunch of staff.

                     I ride bus again about 3 hour. I arrived Seattle. There are many buildings. 


 And this is Seafco field. It's a MLB Stadium. I stayed this hostel. It looks like American nomal house. 


                                                        This is my room.
 
                                                                 And living room.
  I spent only one night in this hostel and Seattle. My next destination is LA.


Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.




No comments: