Tuesday, September 24, 2013

L.A①(Los Angeles )

I took the flight at 7:00am. This is very early. But It was so cheap. So I put up.
 About 2 hour later. I arrived L.A. At first, I went to my hostel. And I went to super market to buy something to eat. When I entered super market, it was so cold. And I found amazing things.
  I never seen these things. Cake's color is so bright. I thought My stomach will be heavy feeling, If I eat this. 
 After lunch, I went to central  from station. This central looks like Seattle.
  I found L.A police car. I was excited because I like `Die Hard`. 
 Next I went to Hollywood. I met many Celebrity. First I met spyder man and superman. Second I met Darth Vader. Finally I met Jack Sparrow. We can take picture with them. But we should pay chip. 


 After this I walk around Hollywood. I found Hollywood sign. Impressions are it's same as the picture. 
                                              Next destination is Santa Monica. 

Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: