Monday, June 24, 2013

Trip in Okinawa(沖縄)④



My last day of trip in Okinawa, i went to see Itoman Hare(糸満ハーレー) at Itoman Fishing Port(糸満港).

Itman Hare is a festival of fisherman to pray for a good catch and a safe voyage at sea.
It is one of the most traditional festivals in Okinawa.

There are dragon boat races and many people take part in it.
Even all schools in Itoman are closed for the day so that children could attend.

Also there are many stalls and you can enjoy eating and drinking there.
I really recommend you to see this festival if you go to Itoman city this season.

My trip in Okinawa was only 3 days.
It was not enough for me. Actually, i wanted to see more places.
But i really enjoyed my trip.
I'll definitely come back to Okinawa one day!!


Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: