Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hokkaido(北海道)②

I went to Hokkaido by peach that is low cost airline.




Peach has hub airport in kansai airport.
So it is easy to visit domestic and around asia.

We can go to Hokkaido, Okinawa, Ishigaki(Okinwa), Nagasaki, Kagoshima, Fukuoka, Sendai, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong by peach.

I have been to taken peach 5 times.
Most cheap ticket is about 8000yen(To Kagoshima round trip)


By the way...

after arrived Hokkaido...

I went to Sapporo beer garden.
We can eat Genghis Khan. And we can drink beer.
And this beer garden has Black beer.
I like black beer than nomal beer.

Next time, I'll write about good sightseeing place.




Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: