Saturday, June 29, 2013

School Trip of Japanese High School Students ~ Like Stand by Me


In a line they are walking, chatting and laughing with their friends. I took the photo around our hostel. They were in their school trip. Their bag looked very heavy. But they should be lighter than their great memory. The memories are the treasures made of gold.


Here's another photo. Of course they're in a school trip. The green leaves are so brilliant. If you come to Kyoto you can find the students in a trip or a excursion. Because Kyoto is a very popular city for it.

If you've traveled with your friends in your girls or boys days, which was important for you? The place to travel or friends with you? I know the answer :)

Now I'm a 30 years old. So I have my own travel style and I don't always want to travel with my friends. Sometimes they might be my burden. That's same as my friends.

But, in my memory my friends with their younger smiles are always with me in my trip, like "Stand by Me". 

It's in my heart. And that's why I can be alone.


Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: