Sunday, June 30, 2013

Our guest has been hitchhiking all around Japan!!


What do you think the cardboard he has on his back?
Well, he has been hitchhiking with it.
It is written "I'm travelling all around japan. I'm a student. I'm not a strange man."
Of course, he doesn't look a strange man.
I think it is a good idea to have the cardboard on his back.
Because it is outstanding and easy to hitchhike.

Also when he meet someone during hitchhiking, he asks them "What do you like the most in your city?" and let them write the answer on the drawing paper.
And then he post it on his blog and introduce the good things of the city he visited.
I think it will be a good memory.
Actually, he did the same things when he traveled all around the world.
He obviously had a great experience, didn't he?
I really envy him.

I hope he will have a safe travel and i will see him at A-yado one day!!


Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: