Sunday, May 12, 2013

The sunny day in Kyoto ~Spending a day and night~

When I woke up early, the sky was really fine with thick cloud. I felt the sudden desire to hang out and take a look at nice scenery.



On a bridge, I was looking at the beautiful stream. That is not a river, but an artificial canal. The green leaves are newly colored. They were so fresh. 



Looking up at the sky, I have come to feel to go a bigger river. Kyoto has some big rivers, and one of them was near the place. The name is Kamo River.



I spent almost one day on a bridge. So when I got to the bigger river, the sun has almost set. The lights on the stream were touching. They built a good place along the river to feel cool breezes just in the summer. It's called Noryo-yuka




This city, Kyoto has so nice scenery during all the day and night. I was sleepy. So I go back to my home, but I wanted to enjoy the scenery of a night. Summer hasn't come yet. But it's just around the corner. Yes, that season is really nice to enjoy nights with beautiful scenery! 



The following URL is for our website.
https://sites.google.com/site/kyotoayadogion/
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: