Saturday, May 11, 2013

On the Sofa...

When I went to the lounge in our hostel, I found him.




He is a foreign guest.
He was sleeping soundly on the sofa.
I wondered why he was sleeping on the sofa not in his room and I found this.

I see...
This is shochu, Japanese alcohol.
It contains about 25-35% alcohol and is stronger than sake.


I guess he underestimated the strength of shochu.


To prevent him from catching cold, I woke him up.
He said, "Oh, I drank too much. Good night." and he went to his room.


It takes less than 30 seconds from the lounge to the bed room in our hostel, so it is easy even when you are drunk.
However please be careful for drinking too much.

The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: