Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Souvenir chocolates has gone

We got souvenirs! It's chocolate boxes. from Malaysia. Thank you!!

It looks very tasty, and smells nice. But, there's one problem. I will go back to home because my work for that day was finished. My colleague will eat it after a few minute when I leave. That's a problem. 

And I came back to the hostel next day.







I found a phrase in Japanese. That said "Don't remove this one". The arrow was pointing a shell.



Of course I removed the shell, and I found a almond.




The chocolate boxes were for almond chocolates and raisin chocolates. BUT, my colleague ate all the almond chocolates, because he like almond.

Yeah, that's what I worried. I found a few raisin chocolate in another box. Of course, that was tasty. I never complain. 



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: