Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yoshida-jinja Shrine with Daruma doll fortune tellers


When I walk up the stars, I felt the cool breezes on my cheek. Still cold these days, but sometimes so warm, as if winter and spring was chasing each other.



Here's main part of the shrine, Yoshida-jinja shrine. The orange gate way is always beautiful.



This time I drew a fortune telling lot, whose figure is doll.


Inside the doll of small Daruma(達磨), I found it and pulled it out. Yeah, that is not bad!


Here's Japanese stone lanterns. That don't look like lantern. I took just the hole on it. People put fire inside.


The new green leaves is super refreshing. I love them all!

Those kind of combination by a shrine and nature is really touching. If you like one or both, please try many shrines in Japan!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: