Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Season of Cherry Blossoms

Now in Japan cherry blossoms are in full bloom.


Before We wrote about cherry blossoms in Kyoto on this blog.
This time I am writing about cherry blossoms, too.
However this time is about cherry blossoms in Tokyo for a change.


I took this photo near Tokyo Station.
There were many cherry trees along this street.


It is amazing that we can enjoy cherry blossoms in the center of this big city.


Cherry blossoms are associated with entrance ceremony and graduation ceremony of school in Japan.


So I visited here.
This is the building of Ministry of Education in Tokyo.
I found this by chance.
I guess they are busy in this season.


All over Japan cherry blossoms are very beautiful at the moment.
I recommend you come to Japan to see them.
If you do so, please do not forget to visit Kyoto.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: