Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow in Japan


Last week it was very cold in Kyoto. It was snowing in the morning.
I was freezing...



In Tokyo it was colder though.
I visited Tokyo last week for private business.



Tokyo was like this.
Snow was left unmelted.

Usually I don't go to Tokyo.
I was a totally stranger there.
However I was excited to visit a unfamiliar place, so I will write about Tokyo this time.


I went to a hotel which was close to Tokyo Dome, so......


Tokyo Dome!!!


Unfortunately I didn't have time to go inside.
In summer baseball games are played in it and it is filled with baseball fans.



This is a souvenir shop.
It sells a lot of items for baseball supporters.


I would like to watch a baseball game there someday.

The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: