Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kyoto's Night Life

Late at night I went out to buy a can of coffee, and somehow I wanted to take a photo of the night of Kyoto. It's a good idea to enjoy the relaxing time!


On a bridge I watched the lights of buildings. The black part is the sky and river. The river reflect those lights.

And near the busiest street of Kyoto, there were no people. But, I still found so many cars.

So many cars and so many people at a busy cross road. It was too dark on the sidewalk. So in the photo it looks line being without people. No, no, so many!

Kyoto has 17 world heritages. They have their own history and reason to be there. That's the historical side of Kyoto, and if you go out at night, you can enjoy bars clubs, and taverns. This city is also nice to drinkers.

I didn't drink this time.
But, I do sometimes!! A little bit drinking makes us more healthy, right?
Enjoy both, if you love both in Kyoto!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.
info@ayado.net

No comments: