Saturday, December 29, 2012

The luck of the draw


It has been only 2 days left this year.
How fast the time passes!!

Do you remember the happiest thing of this year?
There was a happy thing for me few days ago.
We went to the restaurant for the year-end party with 30 people.
And there was the game which you can get goods by lot during the party.
There were many nice goods like PSP (game), digital camera, coffee maker etc.................
When i checked all goods, i really wanted to get a digital camera. Because few month ago my camera was broken and i didn't have new one after that.
I picked up the number and my number was 23.
And in the middle of the game someone called my number and the goods was a degital camera i wanted.

"Oh my god !!"
My desire came true.
I think i might have the luck of the draw.
On the other hand i am bit worried if i have run out of all my luck for that.

I hope that my luck will continue next year!!
Of course i hope that everyone will be happy, too!!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: