Saturday, December 22, 2012

My favorite restaurant, Coeur

They were really nice lunch, when I went to the restaurant, Coeur in the photo below..


The owner has a great skill to make a ceramic cup and plate. And, of course, she cook very tasty dishes. I love the time to eat something tasty as the best moment of my life!


It's inside the restaurant. It looks old a Japanese house. The steep stairs is one of the characters of Japanese old house. Be careful when you go up!


It looks like a friend's home. Nice.



The dishes in was delicious. Yeah, and the atmosphere made me at home. 

But, the owner decided to go to Australia to live. The country was her favorite one. Yeah, it was good to know, though I can't eat the lunch.

Oh, no no, I could. When I go to Australia, and if she open a restaurant, I can eat!!
Yeah, why not!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: