Friday, December 21, 2012

A big bear waiting for a garbage

Basically I like a bear, unless it chases me to eat. So a doll like Teddy bear is better for me. Yeah, it doesn't move to chase.


Yeah, it doesn't move to chase. But, too big. The face is cute, yet scarring to me. It is sitting and giving its arm-open welcome to something.


Oh, I see. It's waiting for garbage. Then the bear is polite and hard working. You see the red letters in Japanese, "不法投棄厳禁", which means "Prohibited to throw your garbage in the box without permission". Yeah, it's working all the time.

It seems a good idea. Because if it has a character, we will be nice to it. No, no, I don't talking about "The shame culture". It's just the way to be nice to everybody. 

Sometimes, you find strange things in our daily lives. OK, let us know about them, if you do!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: