Monday, November 12, 2012

Ton-katsu"豚カツ", fried pork cutlet

This is the typical type of Japanese lunch or dinner. 


From my view it looks very tasty. You see the miso soup, rice, yellow pickles and the main cutlet.
That is a set menu. You can eat them for about 800yen. Well, it may be expensive, if you spend 400yen for one dinner in another country. Japan is one of the most expensive countries to live or stay. But, it's famous that Japanese food is various and tasty.

OK. I finished the explanation of the set menu and Japanese food. Then I can eat that.

"いただきます!"

Yeah, I say "itadaki-masu" according to my hobbit.
That means "thank you for the food"!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: