Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kiyomizu-dera temple (清水寺, きよみずでら), a world heritage in Kyoto

I'm here. Yeah, it'a good way to show where I am by just one picture. I'm at the red rectangle.


If you are a professional travel adviser in Japan, it's easy to guess where I am. But, normally it's very hard. Some streets, slopes, and shrines and temples... Well where is ti?


I'm at Kiyomizu-dera temple (清水寺, きよみずでら). It's a very famous world heritage of Japan.


I didn't go inside the building, not paying admission fee. It's free to enter the garden. This scenery was really nice. you can enjoy the scenery of the whole of this city, Kyoto. 

When you look down at Kyoto, there are a lot of things worth seeing, even if they are so tiny!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: