Saturday, October 13, 2012

Japanese local scenery in Kyoto

Whether we want or not, we live in Japan, anyway. And in our mind there are many scenes andscenery belonging to Japanese daily life. One of them makes us nostalgic, one makes us something bored, and one makes us a little bit emotional. 


This is Japanese local scenery. I choose normal one, but watching it carefully, I found a mountain, which has the kanji on it. In the left side of the photo, You find that mountain with "大" which means "big" in English. I almost forget that it's a sort of special mountain.



This street is not very big and crowded, but, from view of me, a little busy. Yeah, I don't really like a street with cars running all the time. 


In the super market I found a poster about a Kendo(剣道, けんどう) match. In the right side of the photo, a two people is doing Japanese sword fight in protectors. The samurai spirits are still here!

For me they are in daily life. How about you? Your city and country have something special. Sometimes we don't realize it.

OK, let's go out to find them! And when you come to Kyoto, we will show something special in Japan!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.


No comments: