Thursday, June 21, 2012

Takoyaki (octopus dumpling)

I like takoyaki (octopus dumpling), which was first popularized in Osaka (next to Kyoto prefecture). Takoyaki got very popular and familiar for all Japanese.


This is takoyaki I ate in a festival. Well, does it look tasty from your view? I guess that picture is O.K. But first you've heard "Octopus". Ummm, I don't know if you eat a octopus or not... If that sea creature makes you uncomfortable, you shouldn't eat it.

BUT, I still recommend you to eat this kind of Japanese food cooked with weird ingredient from view of yours. Because if you don't know what is in it, you will shout "How delicious!!!".
O.K. Let's try.   


The backpacker's hostel is in Kyoto, located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access with buses and train lines. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.

No comments: