Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How was Halloween in your town?


京都のゲストハウス ハロウィン
Halloween is a very popular event, isn't it? When I went down a street in Kyoto, I found the monster & gate for a pub. That name is "ZAZA Pub" which is famous for foreign people's meeting place.



京都のゲストハウス ハロウィン
It looks so scarring to me! So I didn't go in. Yet, it's really fascinating. If I wear a monster costume, it's good. Anyway I didn't this time! 




京都のゲストハウス ハロウィン
I passed the pub. And I turn my head behind. Wow, in front the entrance a Super Man is standing. Nice red boots.


Halloween is getting familiar to us, Japanese. Kyoto also has some events. I found so many monsters on 31st of October! Yeah, now it's middle of November. But, I'd like to report about Halloween!

Middle of November, Kyoto is really popular for colored leaves! You can enjoy the red and yellow leaves everywhere!!


No comments: