Monday, September 30, 2013

Osamu Tezuka ~The Great Manga Artist~


京都のゲストハウス Oさんからの頂きもの
Our guest gave this post card with a blue stamp. Thank you very much! I love the people in the card and stamp. Yeah, if you love manga and anime which are a important parts of Japanese culture, you know them. Black Jack, Astro boy, phoenix and so on... I love them all.  The guest went to Osamu Tezuka museum(手塚治虫記念館). The website has the English page. 

He is one of the greatest manga artists. Sometimes he was angry to editors. If he couldn't be satisfied his works and the dead line came. Of course editors says "HURRY UP!". He answered "I'm struggling for my best work!". Wow, that's a nice attitude of an artist.


When he went in a hospital for the crucial cancer. He wanted to draw manga. His last word is this "Let me do my work".


Doing something efficiently, you might feel it's just a routine work. Thinking all about your work to do best, you can be the best one to do the work, like Osamu Tezuka. 

Yeah, I love also his personality! 

Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: