Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trip in Okinawa(沖縄)①


I went to Okinawa(沖縄)for 3 days on holiday.
Okinawa is the southernmost prefecture of Japan.
I think it is one of the best resort in summer time.

When i went there, i took "Jet Star"airplane.
Jet Star is very cheap airplane company and it cost me only 3000 yen from Kansai airport to Naha(那覇) airport in Okinawa.
I recommend you to take "Jet Star" or "Peach" airplane if you travel in Japan by airplane.
You will save much money.

Anyway, when we arrived in Okinawa, my friend picked us up and took us many places.


This photo is a beautiful beach in Kouri Island(古宇利島) which is the north of Okinawa.
It's very beautiful, isn't it?
When i looked this sea, i could forget about the time. So i spent much time there.
Especially, if you go to the north of Okinawa, you will see the coral reefs and emerald seas.

I'll let us know other nice places in Okinawa soon!!

Link to Our Website
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.





No comments: