Thursday, May 23, 2013

Great Words on Board of Temple


When I went back to my home, I found a temple near our hostel. The gate was closed, but the figure was quite peaceful.


This is a sort of information boards of temples. It's very common to put a board in front of a temple, and write something good and nice on the board.


Here's the words from Buddhism monks. I translated it into English below.

"The stream of mountain rivers is quick and restless. 
However, lives are quicker than the water and endless."
In May

Well, I'm not sure the translation is good or bad. Anyway, what I wanted to tell is that the words of temples are so nice and sometimes very profound!

Yeah, if you come to Japan, and find it in Japanese, and you read the quite difficult language, please try to understand. Or you can take a photo of it, and later we will translate it!!

Good Luck!



The following URL is to go to our website.
https://sites.google.com/site/kyotoayadogion/
The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in a historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains to everywhere.
 
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: