Monday, April 15, 2013

Garbage Collection Car with Dolls

Sometimes people think funny things in their daily lives. From the view of others it may be strange and bizarre. And of course worth seeing. 


When I walk down a street, I found a garbage collection car. If you watch under the main part of that car you can find something unpredictable.



Yeah, they are dolls. You see Miny and Fruit there.



And also Chopper behind them. Yeah, they are cute and must get along with each other.
Or course under the car.

If you are bored with daily lives or travels, please check under the cars. Especially this city, Kyoto has so many strange things. I'm sure. I live in Kyoto for about 30 years.

Yeah, the city is still fascinating to me.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us by the form, if you'd like to book our hostel.



No comments: