Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bye Winter and Hello Spring

it is getting warmer in Kyoto.
I feel that Spring has come.
This is sooooo good for me because I do not like cold days.


I can not believe it was very cold last month.
This reminds me of certain guests.


They are the guests from Malaysia.
They were staying at A-yado last month.


Malaysia has warm weather so they were not used to coldness.
Every time when I asked them "How are you?", they always answered "Cold! Cold!"


Now it is warm so it is a very good time for them to come to japan.
I wish they would come to Japan again and enjoy Kyoto in Spring.

The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: