Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow in Kyoto, a historical city covered with white


When I wake up and go out side, roofs were covered with snow, and the temperature is very low like 0 degrees centigrade. It's really cold to us!


A tree is also. It didn't feel freezing. It was just there.  



I found some citrus fruits. Nice color. In the white, there's vivid yellow. And I love the flavor :)


Japanese local scenery with snow. The sky is still without sun.


Yeah, of course car was with snow. If I drive the car, I can't see anything... Let me pour hot water on it!

Kyoto is not famous for snow. But this city sometimes has quite big amount of snow. It was not. On the ground I found just 3 cm of snow. I need more to play snowball fight!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: