Sunday, February 10, 2013

Modan-yaki Restaurant ~Japanese Pancake with Soba-noodle

I'm in a sort of Okonomi-yaki restaurants. The Okonomi-yaki means Japanese pancake, but actually the restaurant is not for that Japanese pancake. This Japanese pancake has Soba noodle like the following picture.


Have you ever eaten it? 
Oh, but, it's not the thing I wanted to show.


This is a pancake with noodle. From my view it looks really tasty.



And also, this is a special thing of the restaurant. They put curry on a pancake with noodle. That tastes awesome!! The owner is really earnest to cook special pancakes with noodle inside. I didn't try everything. But, I want! 40 kinds of pancakes? Or more than it! I guess everything is awesome!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.
info@ayado.net

No comments: