Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Loving Thai Curry, though I'm a Japanese

"Well, the color is getting deep and deep, getting ripe for that."

"Not so bad. I could have done a great job."

"Me good at gather special stuffs." 

"Aha, smells good, it's my turn to cast a wonderful spell. Let me take over to finish it." 


"We are a team to cook Asian Food!"



Our guest gave us them, a cooking book and Thailand's Curry. The book is super nice. Our guest from USA was reading it curiously. She may think "Why does a Japanese hostel have a Thai cooking book?". Yeah, it's strange. But, anyway the book is very interesting.

I got the instant powder of green curry, winning a rock-paper-scissors game with my boss. Now, I'm afraid of my salary getting decrease by his anger by the curry powder. Y, y, ye yeah, that's OK to get a curry powder from my boss. My boss is really rational.

Thank you for giving us the book and curry!!
We hope your travel to the next county will be also great!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: