Sunday, February 24, 2013

A message from our guests


They are our guests from Germany.
They have stayed at A-yado few days ago.
One of them lives in Tokyo and studying geography at university.
When they checked in, she asked me "Do you remember me?"
"Ummm....." I was thinking for a while.
Because it was first time for them to stay here.
But finally i remembered that she came here few weeks ago
"Yeah, i remembered. You came here to ask about A-yado with your Japanese friend few weeks ago."
"That's right. I couldn't stay that time because of couch surfing. But i wanted to stay here. That's why i came back here with my friend."
"Thank you!! Welcome to A-yado."

Sometimes the guests check the hostel before they stay. I think it is a good thing. Because they can feel atmosphere and check the facilities they need.

Well, actually they enjoyed their stay and when they checked out, they gave me a message.


I was so glad to have it. Because i had a really good time with them.
But the happiest thing for me was they enjoyed their stay here.

We all staff think we want the guests to enjoy their stay here all the time.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: