Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finding Balloons Late at Night

I wend down a street along Kamo River, which is famous for one of the big and beautiful rivers of Kyoto. And I found them at the opposite side of the street.


I guessed they were colorful balls. Red, yellow, orange and pink. Yeah, it was clear. But, I was not sure why they were in a small space late at night like a kind of an exhibition. 


They were balloons. 7 balloons. Yeah, it was clear. But, I was still not sure why they were in a small space late at night like a kind of an exhibition. 


Because it was an exhibition. Yeah, now everything was clear.

Sometimes you may find strange things in this city, Kyoto. I love them all. If you find 100 balloons in a bathroom, please let me know.

Yeah! Kyoto is sometimes a mysterious city!




The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: