Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We give you biscuits sometimes!

Our boss gave us the box of biscuits, which was from Canada! We love sweets. So it make us happy. But, this time the biscuit is for our guest. It's the command of our boss. We also love to give some presents to our guests!



"Authentic" it says. It must be a "Authentic" sweet.


Good amount.
When I went back to my home, my colleague said
"I will make a guide sign, on which the message is written".
"OK, that says take it free!" I said.
"Yes, as many as you want!"

And next day, I went back to the hostel, there's no biscuit. Yes, my colleague did a great job.
I guess he wrote "You have to eat at least 10 biscuit, otherwise you have to pay the fine".

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: