Friday, November 16, 2012

(Movie)Illuminated Colored leaves from a dark train

I took some photos of the event in Kibune(貴船) and Kurama(鞍馬) area in Kyoto. The illuminated colored leaves of autumn and a dark inside train. The colored leaves are like a tunnel. I wanted to show what it's like to you all. But, take a look at the consequence.

You see. Everything is vague in the photo.


The train was running, and my camera is not the latest model. The shatter speed couldn't be very high.




It looks like a inside the time portal, not a tunnel of colored leaves. When I get out from the tunnel, I could meet a dinosaurs or Doraemon.


Not so bad. Yeah, still vague outside, though.

When the tunnel was finished, I though very deeply. What should I do to take a good photo? And I struggled with my camera to find a good function. Then I found a button to take a movie!

That's it!



Well, better than before. I got a really nice buddy!

When I go somewhere, and I feel "Oh, it's good to introduce Kyoto, and it should be a movie, not a photo", I will upload a movie!! Actually I'm not good at computing. So I spend 8 hours to upload the movie of colored leaves and a train. Yeah, sometimes we need time to go forward.

Anyway that was beautiful! I love autumn :)


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: