Friday, November 30, 2012

Colored leaves illuminated by an apartment's light

When I went back to home, I was waiting at a red light. It took about 20 or 30 seconds.


And I walked on the crass walk a little bit reluctantly because my legs were swollen due to the long walk to my home from my friend's home. I love walking. But, this time I missed the last bus and there's also no train line. Yeah, I had to walk for 20 kilometers.


The light turned green. Getting at the gateway of a Shrine, I found other lights on the right and left hand. I knew the left light was lanterns of that shrine. But, I didn't know about the right one.  


In front of the gateway, I took a photo. And I watched some ginkgo trees illuminated by light. The yellow part is that. It's vague. Sorry!

In this season, some temples hold illumination events. But, this is just a normal lights of an apartment complex. It's also beautiful! 

Yeah, when you go along streets, you will find some beautiful things. It's in the Japanese daily scenery. We sometimes miss them and find them again saying "wow, that's such a beautiful city!".



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: