Saturday, November 10, 2012

A serious water bird in Gion(祇園)

The temperature is not cold or hot today. I was walking along a street, yawning sometimes. I was so lazy.


Can you find something in the photo? If I were you, I couldn't. But, it's at the almost center of the photo.




That was a water bird.
It stand without moving. I didn't know what it thought. But, looking at the serious face, I felt that he though something important.

20 minutes later, it didn't move. Yeah, it was so serious. This picture is not same. If you observe the water streaming, you can find the difference such as reflection of sunshine.

I left that place after 30 minutes. That place is in Gion(祇園). And the river is Shirakawa river(白川, しらかわ). Yeah, our hostel is in Gion. Walking for 3 minutes, you can get there. But I don't know you can find that bird or not. Good luck.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: